All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to accompany post-Reconstruction survey courses, this work aims to help to integrate aspects of American Indian history. The text's 17 essays discuss important policy considerations as well as environmental, religious, cultural, and gender issues.
- Author BiographySTERLING EVANS is Assistant Professor of History at Humboldt State University and is author of The Green Republic: A Conservation History of Costa Rica (1999).
- Author(s)Sterling Evans
- Date of Publication30/01/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byDonald Fixico
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.