All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Interests in South Asia is the latest in a series of policy books stemming from the Aspen Strategy Group's annual summer workshop. This book provides an intensive exploration of the interconnected national security challenges posed by the events in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India.
- Author BiographyNicholas Burns is director of the Aspen Strategy Group and Professor of the Practice of Diplomacy and International Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School, Massachusetts, USA. He is a former U.S. under secretary of state for political affairs, USA (2005-08), ambassador to NATO, Belgium (2001-05), and ambassador to Greece (1997-2001). Jonathon Price , is the deputy director of the Aspen Strategy Group, Washington, USA. Joseph S. Nye Jr. is University Distinguished Service Professor at the Harvard Kennedy School, Massachusetts, USA, a former assistant secretary of defense for international security affairs and former chair of the National Intelligence Council. Brent Scowcroft , president of the Scowcroft Group, Washington, USA, served as national security adviser to Presidents Ford and George H. W. Bush.
- PublisherAspen Institute for Humanistic Studies,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Institute for Humanistic Studies,U.S.
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJonathon Price,Nicholas Burns
- Foreword byJoseph S. Nye,Brent Scowcroft
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.