All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.48
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
- £11.45Trending at £13.77
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is one of the most comprehensive surveys of American legal topics by a gathering of major Catholic legal scholars. Contributors explore, among other subjects, bankruptcy, bioethics, corporate law, ethics, immigration, and many different aspects of constitutional law, including religious freedom, privacy rights, and free speech.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ronald J. Rychlak is the Jamie L. Whitten Chair of Law and Government at the University of Mississippi School of Law. In addition to serving as an advisor to the Holy See's mission to the United Nations, he has authored or coauthored eight books on law and modern Catholic history.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleCatholic Social Thought
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight494 g
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRonald J. Rychlak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.