All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionLaw is a profession that requires the ability to read critically, write well, synthesize sources from research, and speak concisely and clearly. This title was developed to help non-native speakers improve their ability to understand and communicate in English with their legal counterparts around the world.
- Author BiographyDebra S. Lee, J.D., teaches at Vanderbilt University; Charles Hall teaches at Memphis University; and Susan M. Barone teaches at Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Charles Hall,Debra S. Lee,Susan M. Barone
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.