Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States stands poised between its liberal democratic tradition and the illiberal alternatives of liberalism's critics. This book offers an endorsement of American liberalism's basic principles, values, and commitments. It explains how America's founders rejected the simplistic notion that government or society is necessarily oppressive.
- Author(s)John McGowan
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black and white
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.