All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated, one-of-a-kind guidebook describes more than 450 lighthouses, detailing their history and architecture and providing full information on visiting or just viewing them. Included are many endangered lights, threatened by erosion or lack of funding, and ghost lights, which are no longer standing.
- Author BiographyBruce Roberts is a photographer whose work has appeared in Life, Sports Illustrated, and Time-Life Books. Cheryl Shelton-Roberts is a lighthouse historian who has collected hundreds of stories about lighthouses and their keepers. Ray Jones is the author or coauthor of numerous books on history and travel.
- Author(s)Bruce Roberts,Cheryl Shelton-Roberts,Ray Jones
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLighthouse Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight44 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.