All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionEarly environmental writers provided American settlers with an idealistic conception of their place in the New World. This study takes an ecocritical approach to these early writings to demonstrate how they defined not only nature but the American national subjectivity as well.
- Author BiographyDavid Mazel is an assistant professor of English at Adams State College in Alamosa, Colorado. His books include American Literary Environmentalism, A Century of Early Ecocriticism (both Georgia), and Mountaineering Women.
- Author(s)David Mazel
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.