CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive history of American literature traces its development, from the earliest colonies in 1600 through to the present day. It discusses major movements such as puritanism, realism, naturalism, modernism and postmodernism, and draws on the historical cultural and political contexts of key literary texts and authors.
- Author BiographyHans Bertens is Distinguished Professor of the Humanities at Utrecht University and has published mostly on American literature, postmodernism, and literary theory. Theo D'haen is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Leuven (KU Leuven) and has published primarily on American literature, postmodernism, postcolonialism and world literature.
- Author(s)Hans Bertens,Theo D'Haen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.