All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Hans Bertens,Theo D'Haen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of Contents1 The English Colonies in America: 1607-1750, 2 The Colonies and the New Republic 1750-1837, 3 The Flowering of New England: 1837-1861, 4 Realism and Naturalism: 1865-1918, 5 Modern Prose 1918-1950, 6 Modern Poetry 1900-1950, 7 Realism and Realist Experimentalism: 1950-1980, 8 Ethnic literature before 1980, 9 Postmodernism, 10 Poetry after 1945, 11 The Theatre in America, 12 Multiculturalism after 1980, 13 Prose after Postmodernism
- Author BiographyHans Bertens is Distinguished Professor of the Humanities at Utrecht University and has published mostly on American literature, postmodernism, and literary theory. Theo D'haen is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Leuven (KU Leuven) and has published primarily on American literature, postmodernism, postcolonialism and world literature.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £17.29
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £6.53Trending at £6.64
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.