Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)William Griffith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight19 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyWilliam Griffith is known to his friends as Wild Bill, but actually lives a quiet life with his dogs in a small apartment beneath the El tracks on Lake Street - you get used to the noise after a while. His doorknob was salvaged from the rubble of the Lexington Hotel, and the apartment itself is reputed to have once been the home of a member of the Genna Brothers gang. His grandfather was a gangbuster in northern Missouri.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.98
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.98Trending at £10.99
- £9.77Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.