All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £6.34Trending at £7.69
- £12.17Trending at £17.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.09
- £37.54Trending at £51.58
- £7.91Trending at £8.99
- £14.24Trending at £18.99
- £14.53Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn American Marriage, Priscilla Yamin argues that marriage is a political institution to which actors turn either to stave off or to promote change over issues of race, gender, class, or sexuality. In the political struggle, certain marriages are pushed as necessary for the good of society, while others are contested or prevented.
- Author BiographyPriscilla Yamin teaches political science at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Priscilla Yamin
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleAmerican Governance: Politics, Policy, and Public Law
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.