Consider these sponsored items
- £9.93Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming a teen is an important milestone in every boy's life. It's even more important to get answers and advice to the most common health issues boys face from a trusted source. The American Medical Association Boy's Guide to Becoming a Teen is filled with invaluable advice to get you ready for the changes you will experience during puberty.
- Author BiographyAmy B. Middleman, MD, MSEd, MPH, is a board-certified Adolescent Medicine specialist and Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. She is a practicing and teaching physician specializing in the care of adolescents at Texas Children's Hospital. In addition to her Doctor of Medicine degree, she has a Master of Science in Education and a Master of Public Health degree. Kate Gruenwald Pfeifer, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker. She has a master's degree in social work from Columbia University as well as a certificate in psychodynamic psychotherapy with children and adolescents from NYU Psychoanalytic Institute.
- Author(s)American Medical Association,Kate Gruenwald Pfeifer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight234 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAmy B. Middleman
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £12.75Trending at £14.77
- £11.26Trending at £14.51
- £5.73Trending at £6.01
- £9.72Trending at £12.21
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.