Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Military History presents a series of primary documents relating to America's armed forces from the colonial period to the present. Collectively, the documents consider military affairs in relation to the cultural, social, political, economic, and territorial development of the United States.
- Author BiographyBrad D. Lookingbill is Professor and Chair of the Department of History and Social Sciences at Columbia College of Missouri. He is the author of War Dance at Fort Marion: Plains Indian War Prisoners (2006) and Dust Bowl, USA: Depression America and the Ecological Imagination (2001), and the recipient of the 2009 American Historical Association's Eugene Asher Distinguished Teaching Award. While earning his B.A., M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in history, he served in the Army National Guard.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight858 g
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBrad D. Lookingbill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.