Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.49
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a primary text for introductory courses in foreign policy, but also for the attention of the informed general reader, this volume proposes the concept of national interest as the organizing principle of American foreign policy.
- Author BiographyKARL VON VORYS is Professor of Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania. His previous works include Political Development in Pakistan, The Political Dimensions of Foreign Aid, and Democracy without Consensus: Communalism and Politics in Malaysia.
- Author(s)Karl Von Vorys
- Date of Publication27/06/1990
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.