All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a century Friedrich Nietzsche has been a hugely popular - and surprisingly influential - figure in American high and popular culture alike. This title delves into Nietzsche's thought, and America's reception of it, to tell the story of his curious appeal.
- Author BiographyJennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen is the Merle Curti Assistant Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin - Madison.
- Author(s)Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note21 halftones
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.