Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £3.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it is called 'geek syndrome', 'high-functioning autism', or simply 'Asperger's', it is not just one of the most poorly understood of all neurological disorders, but amazingly one of the fastest-growing of all psychiatric diagnoses in America. This title shows us what life with Asperger's is really like.
- Author BiographyLawrence Osborne has written widely about medical issues for The New York Times Magazine and Slate, and is the author of the travelogue Paris Dreambook and The Poisoned Embrace, a history of attitudes toward sex.
- Author(s)Lawrence Osborne
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.