All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn American Panic, New York Times bestselling author Mark Stein traces the history and consequences of American political panics through the years.
- Author BiographyMark Stein is the author of How the States Got Their Shapes , a New York Times bestseller that became the basis of the History Channel series of the same name, in which he frequently appears. He is also the author of How the States Got Their Shapes Too: The People Behind the Borderlines. He lives in Washington, DC, where he has taught at the Catholic University of America and American University.
- Author(s)Mark Stein
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight460 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.