All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- Description* Portrays American Philosophy as complex and constantly changing. * Features readings from several different traditions of American Philosophy. * Provides a sense of the history and context of sophisticated, ongoing philosophical arguments.
- Author BiographyLeonard Harris is Professor of Philosophy Professor at Purdue University. of Philosophy, He is editor of Racism (1999), The Critical Pragmatism of Alain Locke, (1999) and co--editor of Exploitation and Exclusion: Race and Class in Contemporary US Society (1992). Scott Pratt is Assistant Professor at the University of Oregon. He is co--editor of The Philosophy of Cadwallader Colden (forthcoming). Anne Waters is Assistant Professor at Texas Womana s University. She is the editor of American Indian Thought: A Philosophical Reader (Blackwell, forthcoming). She is also co--editor of Hypatia, Journal of Feminist Philosophy and is on the editorial board of Ayaanwayaamizin: An International Indigenist Philosophy Journal, and the Radical Philosophy Review.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2001
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Anthologies
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight790 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAnne S. Waters,Leonard Harris,Scott L. Pratt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.