All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew Americans and even fewer citizens of other nations understand the electoral process in the United States. The second edition of this Very Short Introduction offers an up-to-date overview of American political parties and elections, providing an insider's view of how the system actually works while shining a light on some of its flaws.
- Author BiographyL. Sandy Maisel is the William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Government at Colby College. From 2003 to 2012, he was Director of the Goldfarb Center of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement at Colby College. A former candidate for Congress, Maisel is the author or editor of 15 books on political parties and elections, including including Parties and Elections in America: The Electoral Process, Two Parties or More? and The Parties Respond: Changes in American Parties and Campaigns. He is also a frequent commentator on contemporary politics.
- Author(s)L. Sandy Maisel
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note10 halftones
- Weight176 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.