CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of criminal trials and impeachments in US history from the early colonial era to the late 20th century. The emphasis is on cases that resulted from political persecution. This edition includes new chapters on the 1637 trial of Anne Hutchinson and the 1989 trial of Oliver North.
- Author BiographyMICHAL R. BELKNAP is Professor of Law at California Western School of Law and Adjunct Professor of History at the University of California, San Diego. The author of Cold War Political Justice and Federal Law and Southern Order, his most recent book is To Improve the Administration of Justice: A History of the American Judicature Society.
- Author(s)Michal R. Belknap
- Date of Publication23/02/1994
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleContributions in American History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 152
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.