Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionProvides objective analysis and comprehensive data on American's attitudes about key health-care issue. This title brings together findings from more than 200 national opinion surveys conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation, Harvard University's School of Public Health, and other institutes and polling and media organizations.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Blendon is professor of health policy and political analysis at both the Harvard School of Public Health and the John F. Kennedy School of Government, and directs the Harvard Opinion Research Program. Mollyann Brodie is vice president and director of public opinion and media research at the Kaiser Family Foundation. John Benson is a research associate in the Department of Health Policy and Management at the Harvard School of Public Health. Drew E. Altman is president and CEO of the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Author(s)Drew E. Altman,John Benson,Mollyann Brodie,Robert J. Blendon
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationAlexandria
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Staff Directories,US
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1171 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.