Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.37
- £10.98Trending at £12.34
- £7.58Trending at £8.13
- £10.99Trending at £12.70
- £29.42Trending at £50.00
- £31.19Trending at £35.61
- £17.34Trending at £20.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis all-in-one reference guide to American railroads features essays, biographies, and primary documents.
- Author BiographyAUGUSTUS J. VEENENDAAL is a senior research scholar at the Institute of Netherlands History at the Hague. He is the author of numerous works on U.S. and European railroad history.
- Author(s)Augustus J. Veenendaal
- Date of Publication30/05/2003
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleGreenwood Guides to Historic Events, 1500-1900
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight511 g
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.