CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.84
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of Native American realism is traced through a study of the evolution of dramatic theory from the early 1890s.
- Author(s)Brenda Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/1987
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byAlbert Gelpi,Ross Posnock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.