All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a cultural history that investigates an intriguing, thrilling, and often lurid assortment of sensational literature that was extremely popular in the United States in 1848 - including dime novels, cheap story paper literature, and journalism for working-class Americans.
- Author BiographyShelley Streeby is Associate Professor of Literature at the University of California, San Diego, and a contributor to Post-Nationalist American Studies, edited by John Carlos Rowe (California, 2000).
- Author(s)Shelley Streeby
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2002
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleAmerican Crossroads
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note15 illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.