Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.97Trending at £12.34
- £11.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging conventional wisdom, this work argues that the US federal government, not the private sector, created the dynamic New Economy. It aims to help readers who want to discover the causal factors that created the conditions for the unprecedented economic boom of the 1990s.
- Author BiographyKIM EZRA SHIENBAUM is Associate Professor of Political Science at Rutgers University, Camden, and has written on a variety of subjects ranging from American Elections to the American Presidency. For over a decade she also has created, hosted, and produced the Rutgers public affairs radio series Head to Head sponsored by TIAA-CREF and broadcasted on over 75 public radio stations across America.
- Author(s)Kim Ezra Shienbaum
- Date of Publication30/01/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.