Consider these sponsored items
- £14.90Was:£17.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrasp the rich culture and language of the Deaf community To see people use American Sign Language (ASL) to share ideas is remarkable and fascinating to watch. Now, you have a chance to enter the wonderful world of sign language.
- Author BiographyAdan R. Penilla II, PhD, NIC, NAD IV, CI/CT, SC:L, ASLTA, teaches American Sign Language at Colorado State University and is a freelance interpreter for the Colorado court system. Angela Lee Taylor has taught ASL for Pikes Peak Community College and the Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind.
- Author(s)Adan R. Penilla,Angela Lee Taylor
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight474 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Video
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.