Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to learn the lingo of American English. This dictionary offers you the definitions of more than 12,000 slang and informal expressions from various sources, ranging from golden oldie to ping. Each entry is followed by examples illustrating how an expression is used in everyday conversation.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Spears, Ph.D., is a former reference editor and linguistics professor at Northwestern University. He has written more than 150 dictionaries.
- Author(s)Richard A. Spears
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill ESL References
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight662 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.