Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past 60 years, the US armed forces have created a web of military bases all over the world, from Australia to Iceland to Saudi Arabia.
- Author BiographyANNI P. BAKER is Assistant Professor of History at Wheaton College. She has also taught at Boston College. Her other publications include Wiesbaden and the Americans, 1945-2003: A History (2003). She is currently working on a study of U.S. Army officers' wives in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Author(s)Anni P. Baker
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePerspectives on the Twentieth Century
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.