Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of American Swastika provides an up-to-date perspective on the white power movement in America. Featuring powerful case studies, interviews, and first-person accounts, the book takes readers through hidden enclaves of hate, exploring how white supremacy movements thrive nationwide and how we can work to prevent future violence.
- Author BiographyPete Simi is associate professor of criminology and criminal justice at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. His research focuses on the social psychological dimensions of interpersonal and collective violence and he is currently studying individuals who leave violent extremism and what types of interventions most effectively facilitate disengagement and deradicalization. Robert Futrell is professor of sociology and chair at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He has published widely on social movements, including the white power movement, as well as on issues of technology, environment, and sustainability in the West.
- Author(s)Pete Simi,Robert Futrell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleViolence Prevention and Policy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note9 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.