CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionCanadian-built trucks were often unique, while others were built specifically for the American market. The North American truck manufacturers continued to thrive to meet the demands of the prosperity of the 1960s with fresh designs and features. This book covers the US and Canadian truck manufacturers that built trucks in North America in the 60s.
- Author BiographyOf British descent, Norm Mort was raised in Toronto where vehicles from every corner of the world were sold. He began taking pictures of old cars and trucks parked at the side of the road before he was ten. At 12 years of age, Norm was the youngest member on the executive of the Antique and Classic Car Club of Canada, Toronto Chapter. In the 1960s he began accumulating photos and information on motoring. Over the years his personal vehicle collection has included everything from a 1949 Allard to a 1922 Vauxhall. A writer for magazines and newspapers in the field of transport for nearly 25 years and a member of the Canadian Society of Automotive Historians, this is his fifth historic vehicles book.
- Author(s)Norm Mort
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleThose were the days ... series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/09/2016
- Content Note120 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.