Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £10.40Trending at £11.17
- £6.01Trending at £6.10
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £4.22Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionA generously illustrated survey of an important post-revolutionary American decorative art form.
- Author BiographyANN ECKERT BROWN has been researching, executing, and teaching 18th and 19th century decorative painting techniques since the 1960s. Included in her restoration commissions is the painted interior of a Gothic Revival chapel in Newport, Rhode Island. Her ornamented furnishings have been widely exhibited, including two solo exhibitions in the 1990s. Her work has appeared in Yankee and Early American Life, which named her a craftsman of the year in 1993. She has presented numerous programs on American wall stenciling, including those at Old Sturbridge Village, Massachusetts and the The Farmers' Museum in Cooperstown, New York.
- Author(s)Ann Eckert Brown
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note250 illus. (180 colour).
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Foreword byMimi Handler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.