CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- Author(s)Ballard C. Campbell
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleIssues and Controversies in American History
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Author BiographyBallard C. Campbell, Ph.D, is professor of history and professor of public policy in the Law, Policy, and Society program at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. He is president of the New England Historical Association and the author of numerous books, including Representative Democracy: Public Policy and Midwestern Legislatures in the Late Nineteenth Century and The Human Tradition in the Gilded Age and Progressive Era. He has coedited the highly acclaimed American Presidential Campaigns and Elections. Campbell has also served as associate editor of American National Biography, and as a Distinguished Lecturer for the Organization of American Historians.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.