All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow could one company General Motors meet disaster on one continent and achieve explosive growth on another at the very same time? <p>While General Motors was hurtling towards bankruptcy in 2009, GM s subsidiary in China was setting new sales and profit records.
- Author Biography<p>Michael J. Dunne is President of Dunne & Company Ltd., a Hong Kong based investment advisory firm specializing in Asia's car markets. <p>Three weeks after earning an MBA from the University of Michigan in the summer of 1990, Michael boarded a flight to Asia. He soon founded Automotive Resources Asia (ARA), a car consultancy. ARA expanded operations in China and Southeast Asia over the next decade and, in 2006, was acquired by J.D. Power and Associates. <p>Michael's opinions have been published in the Wall Street Journal, International Herald Tribune and Automotive News. He was also featured in an acclaimed National Geographic documentary on China's car culture. <p>A native of Detroit, Michael speaks Chinese and Thai. He worked in Beijing and Shanghai during the 1990s and 2000s and currently divides his time between China and Jakarta, Indonesia, where he lives with his wife, Merlien, and their three children.
- Author(s)Michael J. Dunne
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps, charts
- Weight472 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.