All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for students of economics, wine professionals, and general readers who seek to gain a unified and systematic understanding of the economic organization of the wine trade, this title delivers information about complex attributes of wine; grape growing, wine production, and wine distribution activities; and wine firms and consumers.
- Author BiographyJames Thornton is Professor of Economics at Eastern Michigan University. He publishes in Applied Economics and other journals and is a member of the American Association of Wine Economists and the American Economic Association.
- Author(s)James Thornton
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 line illustrations, 8 tables
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.