All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £21.99Trending at £29.92
- £9.96Trending at £17.49
- £20.99Trending at £21.93
- £11.35Trending at £11.69
- £29.84Trending at £35.38
- £25.70Trending at £45.00
- £34.57Trending at £39.91
About this product
- DescriptionWhereas the American station wagons were built for functionality, the Woodie sedans and convertibles were constructed purely for style. This title looks at the Woodies built from the 1920s to the early 1950s, which came in a variety of models including station wagons, convertibles and sedans.
- Author BiographyNorm Mort was raised in Toronto where vehicles from every corner of the world were sold. He began taking pictures of old cars and trucks parked at the side of the road before he was ten. At 12 years of age, Norm was the youngest member on the executive of the Antique and Classic Car Club of Canada, Toronto Chapter. In the 1960s he began accumulating photos and information on motoring. Over the years Norm's personal vehicle collection has included everything from a 1949 Allard to a 1922 Vauxhall. A writer for magazines and newspapers in the field of transport for nearly 25 years and a member of the Canadian Society of Automotive Historians, this is his eighth historic vehicles book.
- Author(s)Norm Mort
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleThose Were the Days...
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.