All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican by Paper reveals how two groups of immigrants who share a primary language nevertheless have very different experiences of literacy in the United States. It describes the social realities facing documented and undocumented immigrants who use everyday acts of writing to negotiate papers the visas, green cards, and passports that promise a
- Author BiographyKate Vieira is assistant professor of English at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Kate Vieira
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.