All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.60Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cold War dominated world affairs during the half century following World War II. It ended in victory for the United States, yet it was a costly triumph, claiming trillions of dollars in defense spending and the lives of nearly 100,000 US soldiers. This title reexamines the successes and failures of America's Cold War.
- Author BiographyCampbell Craig is Professor of International Politics, Aberystwyth University. Fredrik Logevall is Professor of History at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Campbell Craig,Fredrik Logevall
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight666 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.