Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis sharp and authoritative account of American foreign relations analyzes the last fifteen years of foreign policy in relation to the last forty years, since the end of the Cold War. Provides an overview and understanding of the recent history of U.S.
- Author BiographyWarren I. Cohen is Distinguished University Professor at University of Maryland at Baltimore County and Senior Scholar at the Asia Program, Woodrow Wilson Center. He has written nine books and edited eight others, including America's Response to China (4th edition, 2000), East Asia at the Center: Four Thousand Years of Engagement with the World (2001), and Asian American Century (2002).
- Author(s)Warren I. Cohen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleAmerica's Recent Past
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.