All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionAfter long weeks of boring, perhaps spoiled sea rations, one of the first things Spaniards sought in the New World was undoubtedly fresh food. Drawing on original accounts by Europeans and native Americans, this work offers a description of the cuisines of the Aztecs, the Maya, and the Inca.
- Author BiographySophie D. Coe (1933-1994) held a Ph.D. in anthropology from Harvard University. She researched and written extensively on the cuisines of native Latin America.
- Author(s)Sophie D. Coe
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1994
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note2 maps, 13 line drawings
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.