Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThrough eye-opening analysis of the role of debt in American history, a renowned finance expert and three-term Democratic mayor of Houston illuminates how debt now threatens our future, and suggests sensible bipartisan approaches to resolving the crisis.
- Author BiographyBill White is senior advisor at Lazard, a firm advising corporate leaders and governments worldwide. He served as Houston's mayor and was twice re-elected with an average vote of 88 percent. He also served as the deputy secretary of energy of the United States. He received the prestigious John F. Kennedy Profiles in Courage Award for his leadership in response to Hurricane Katrina and the Governing Official of the Year Award from Governing magazine. He has worked as the CEO of a successful business and as a member of numerous corporate boards. In 2010 he received more votes for governor of Texas than any Democratic candidate in the state's history.
- Author(s)Bill White
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Notecharts and appendices
- Weight853 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.