CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.46
- £63.01Trending at £105.25
- £23.42Trending at £26.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete story of what we don't know, and what we should know, about American food production and its effect on health and the environment.
- Author BiographyHarvey Blatt is the author of America's Environmental Report Card: Are We Making the Grade? (MIT Press). He taught geology at the University of Houston and the University of Oklahoma for many years and is now Professor of Geology at the Institute of Earth Sciences at Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Harvey Blatt
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note25 figures, 22 tables
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.