All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the history and ecology of the cranberry to assess the effects of climate change on this and other cultivated fruits
- Author BiographySUSAN PLAYFAIR is the author of Vanishing Species: Saving the Fish, Sacrificing the Fisherman. She lives in Cohasset, Massachusetts. Visit her online at www.susanplayfair.com.
- Author(s)Susan Playfair
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.