CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive history of America's Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). The book concludes that race, the Civil Rights movements, and black and white philanthropy had much affect on the development of these minority institutions.
- Author BiographyBobby L. Lovett was born in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. He received his public school education in Memphis, and BA, MA, and PhD degrees at the University of Arkansas, USA. He has taught in the Memphis Public Schools, Eureka College (IL, USA) and is retired professor of History from Tennessee State University, USA. Lovett has published several books, contributed chapters to other books, and has published book reviews and articles in scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Bobby L. Lovett
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAmerica's Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.