Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionPelletiere was the US Central Intelligence Agency's senior political analyst on Iraq during the first US attack on it in 1991. Here he argues that the bush administration lied about going to war, but did it because Saddam was poised to seize control of the oil cartel. He also says Iraq won the war against Iran.
- Author BiographyStephen PelletiEre was the Central Intelligence Agency's senior political analyst on Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War. From 1988 to 2000 he was Senior Professor of National Security Affairs and the U.S. Army's expert on the Persian Gulf at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. He received his PhD in Political Science from the University of California, Berkeley. He studied Arabic at the American University in Cairo. He is author of three books on Iraq and the Persian Gulf.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Pelletiere
- Date of Publication30/07/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.