CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.53
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £24.79Trending at £26.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.85
- £30.18Trending at £35.98
- £18.07Trending at £20.90
- £13.43Trending at £18.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book chronicles the evolution of the social movement for same-sex marriage in the United States.
- Author BiographyDaniel R. Pinello was educated at Williams College (BA), New York University (JD), and Yale University (PhD, political science). His scholarship includes Gay Rights and American Law (2003), The Impact of Judicial-Selection Method on State-Supreme-Court Policy: Innovation, Reaction, and Atrophy (1995), and 'Linking Party to Judicial Ideology in American Courts: A Meta-Analysis', Justice System Journal (1999). He is a professor of government at John Jay College of Criminal Justice of the City University of New York and has also taught at Ohio Wesleyan University, the University of New Orleans, and Yale University.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Pinello
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.