CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA renowned constitutional scholar explores the little-understood relationship between the written Constitution and the many external factors that shape our interpretations of this foundational document.
- Author BiographyAkhil Reed Amar is Sterling Professor of Law and Political Science at Yale University, and periodically serves as a visiting professor at Harvard, Columbia, and Pepperdine Law Schools. Amar is the author of four books, including America's Constitution, which won the Silver Gavel Award from the American Bar Association, and The Bill of Rights, which was awarded a Silver Gavel Certificate of Merit. A member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and a Senior Scholar at the National Constitution centre, Amar is often cited by the Supreme Court and is a frequent expert witness in Congressional hearings.
- Author(s)Akhil Reed Amar
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content NoteB&W illustrations
- Weight921 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.