All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Thomas who upon seeing a women gesture to him from a window of a large boarding house, enters the building and slowly becomes embroiled in its inscrutable workings. Although Thomas is constantly reassured that he can leave the building, he seems to be separated forever from the world he has left behind.
- Author BiographyMaurice Blanchot is one of France's leading authors of fiction and theory, including The Most High and Awaiting Oblivion, both available from the University of Nebraska Press. Jeff Fort is a lecturer in the Department of French at the University of Southern California and has translated Blanchot's The Instant of My Death for Conjunctions.
- Author(s)Maurice Blanchot
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleFrench Modernist Library
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight295 g
- Translated byJeff Fort
- Introduction byJeff Fort
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £3.53Trending at £3.98
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.