All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe lives of six African children, ages nine to sixteen, were forever altered by the revolt aboard the Cuban schooner La Amistad in 1839. Like their adult companions, all were captured in Africa and sold as slaves. In this revisionist history, the author reconstructs six entwined stories and brings them to the forefront of the Amistad conflict.
- Author BiographyBenjamin N. Lawrance is the Hon. Barber B. Conable Jr. Endowed Chair in International Studies at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Benjamin Nicholas Lawrance
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note44 b-w illus.
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.