All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.01
- £6.03Trending at £6.60
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £5.10Trending at £5.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis annual report documents human rights abuses by governments and armed opposition groups in 157 countries and territories across the world. It provides an invaluable reference guide to international human rights developments.
- Author(s)Amnesty International
- PublisherAmnesty International UK
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmnesty International UK
- Content Notecolour photographs, Index; Tables of international treaties
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement39th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.