All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is organised around basic questions related to intercultural interaction, it explores how culture and communication are intimately related. The author explores topics such as the roles of rituals and social dramas, and he provides an extensive and relevant discussion of different world views.
- Author BiographyBradford 'J' Hall is Chair of the Communication and Journalism Department at the University of New Mexico. He loves teaching courses in intercultural communication, research methods, communication theory and the connections between language and action. His research has been published in such journals as Communication Monographs, Communication Theory, Human Relations, The International Journal of Intercultural Relations, Human Communication Research, and International Journal of Conflict Management.
- Author(s)Bradford J. Hall
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2004
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight536 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £13.28Trending at £14.55
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.